Dot Spaet is an engaging speaker with a useful message for back pain sufferers.
Not every speaker can get the audience involved like Dot does regularly.
Her expertise is indicated by her 91% success rate in getting rid of Back Pain. Her presentations are interactive and she gives the audience simple exercises that they can do on their own to prevent and eliminate back pain.
Her love for her work shines through her words; she is not only knowledgeable but fun and inspiring.
Top 3 Keys to Get Out of Back Pain – In this presentation your audience will learn how to:
- decrease back and neck pain almost immediately
- bend in a way that does not hurt your back or neck
- stop re-injuring your back
- sit comfortably at your computer for hours
- identify the 3 key elements you need to know in order to make your pain go away permanently
Nutrition Guidelines for a Pain-free Body and Vibrant Health – In this presentation your audience will learn:
- what foods will give you more energy
- how to eat to keep inflammation and pain away
- some surprise on foods to avoid
PARTIAL LIST OF PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Rotary Clubs (District 5130) Rohnert Park-Cotati, Rancho Cotati, Napa Sunrise
- Rotary Clubs (District 5150) Novato Sunrise, Marin Sunrise, Mission San Rafael, Tiburon-Belvedere
- Rotary Clubs (District 5160) Solano Sunset, Vallejo, Pleasanton
- Oakmont Sunday Symposium
- Kiwanis Clubs of Healdsburg and Oakmont
- SIR (Sons in Retirement) Branches 122 San Rafael, 147 Petaluma, 22 Ignacio Pacheco (San Rafael), 92 Oakmont, 68 San Rafael, 58 Petaluma
“Dot gave a very informative and entertaining speech. She engaged the audience who paid her full attention throughout her presentation. She had the audience on their feet learning how to cure their own back pain. I am very glad we had her to the Oakmont Sunday Symposium.”
~ Gordon Freedman, Speaker Chair, Oakmont Sunday Symposium
“Not every speaker can get the audience involved like Dot did our Rotary Club. She got most of the audience involved doing the exercises with her. Some even stood up and went to the back of the room for more space. Dot is engaging, her presentation is informative, and your group will enjoy themselves.
~ JD Miller, Program Chair, Rotary Club of Vallejo
“Dot Spaet is an engaging speaker with a useful message for the back pain sufferers among us. Her common sense approach is refreshing, and her personal experience gives validity to the strategy she suggests.”
~ Judy Wilson, Program Chair, Rotary Club of Tiburon-Belvedere
“Dot was very knowledgeable in her area of expertise. Her presentation was interactive and she gave the members simple exercises that they can do on their own to prevent and eliminate back pain.”
~ Ted Giesige, Little SIR, Branch 122 San Rafael
“Dot Spaet did a great job presenting ways to minimize back pain through different exercises. She had all seventy members of our group involved in all of the exercises that she presented. Dot is a very effective speaker.”
~ Richard Zanotti, Little SIR, Branch 147 Petaluma
“She had a lot of great information for a group that lives in LAZBOYS. I was grateful to hear her say – get out of them!”
~ Rafaela Morillas, Speaker Chair, Oakmont Kiwanis
Web site: GetOutofBackPain.com
Video’s by Dot
Drinking Water for a Healthy Back
Chair sits (to strengthen your legs)
Arm circles (to tone your arms)
Yoga Intermediate (for overall fitness)
Chair twist (for back pain & flexibility)
Five Keys to Get Rid of Back Pain (Oakmont Sunday Symposium)