Laura Gisborne is a highly successful business expert with more than 20 years’ experience. From structuring and selling small boutique businesses to owning a multi-million-dollar wine and real estate empire, Laura has owned nine businesses, her first when she was only 23 years old.
Laura is an internationally recognized speaker and serves as a business consultant for business leaders and entrepreneurs in a wide range of industries. The innovative business model of her company, Legacy Leaders Global, exemplifies that companies can be both profitable and purposeful. Through her initiatives, thousands of women and children are receiving regular contributions in multiple countries across five continents.
She has served as a Guardian Ad Litem for foster children through CASA, Parent Education Coordinator for Family Outreach, Board Member for Habitat for Humanity, The New Peaks Foundation, and is on the Business Engagement Team of the Pachamama Alliance.
She is the author of the books, “Stop the Spinning – Move from Surviving to Thriving” and “Limitless Women” and has been featured as a guest expert on both CBS and ABC, as well as on the national hit show, “The List.”
Presented as Keynotes, Breakouts, Workshops or Seminars (1/2 and full day), Retreats, Trainings and Webinars. Laura is also available as a panel guest or moderator.
The Path to Freedom
Are you running a business that’s growing, but still struggling to turn a profit? Are management issues and daily stressors leaving your exhausted? Are you no longer feeling passionate about your company because it’s swallowed your life, leaving you no time for yourself? In this series, Laura will show you:
- How to make your business sustainable, solve cash flow problems and maximize long-term success
- Scale your business by building great teams and get your life back on track
- Secrets to build value for yourself and your company
- Long term planning to transform your company into a source of passive income, or how to sell it
Sales with Ease
Running a business doesn’t need to revolve entirely around chasing leads, hoping you’ll bring in new business, and struggling to make ends meet. If it feels like you’re treading water, that your numbers should be better, or that you’re in an endless game of catch-up against insurmountable competition, things can – and need to – change. In this talk, Laura teaches you:
- Subtle strategies that produce massive results
- How to deepen business relationships quickly
- What actually gets results, and where so many people make mistakes
- Where the money is hiding – and how to get to it
It’s easy to get distracted. Many people lose hours – if not years – not just to daily distractions, but to side projects, ideas, and ventures that don’t reinforce the big picture. Your daily work needs to help you meet long-term goals and get closer to a sustainable, prosperous future. The secret to success for many people is simple: only do things that move the needle. Laura explains:
- How to tell essential activities from inessential ones, and start working only on the crucial ones
- How to stay on track, avoid distraction, and make the most of your work time
- How to only do what gets results and stop wasting crucial time
Give Big, Live Big
Many of the world’s most successful businesspeople don’t end their careers when they stop running extraordinary, world-changing companies. In astounding second acts, great entrepreneurs can become celebrated philanthropists, transforming their financial gains into new projects to change the world for the better. Laura will show you:
- How giving grows your business and transforms your life
- How philanthropy benefits not just its recipients
- How leaders successfully pivot from running companies to leading foundations
- How you can help solve problems, benefit communities, and further causes you care about
“In my 15 years in business I have never met anybody who has the ability to look at my business and how I am approaching it, and break it down into simple, easy, digestible, systematic chunks, so I can implement things and make changes that affect my business, as well as my life, like Laura Gisborne can and does. She is truly a master of all things systems!” – Diane Conklin, Complete Marketing Systems
“Focus, focus, focus…that’s what I lacked and why I’m working with Laura. Her expertise with systems has proven invaluable and my productivity has increased measurably.” – Garth Roberts, author of 7 Keys to Inspired Leadership
“Laura Gisborne has me working methodically toward my current goals. I can actually see where all the money is coming from, and the wheels on this “process machine” are turning. I feel acknowledged, understood, accomplished and successful when I work with Laura.” – Barb Stuhlemmer, Success Mentor and Queen of Process
Learn more about her work at www.LauraGisborne.com