Amanda Keith ~ Home Equity Retirement Specialist
The average retiree holds 70% of their net worth in home equity. Learn how to incorporate housing wealth into your retirement strategy to provide peace of mind, increase cash-flow, and even leave a larger legacy, all with no monthly mortgage payments. Learn how you can:
- Pay off your forward mortgage to eliminate your monthly payment.*
- Maintain a line of credit (that grows for health emergencies and surprises).
- Cover monthly expenses and avoid selling assets at depressed values.
- Pay for long-term health care needs.
- Fill the gap in a retirement plan caused by lower than expected returns on your assets.
- Pay for short-term in-home care or physical therapy following an accident or medical episode.
- Delay collecting Social Security benefits until payments are maximized.
- Eliminate credit card debt and avoid building new credit debt.
- Purchase a home.
- HAVE FUN! Buy a new car, take a dream vacation, and enjoy your retirement.
*Borrower must maintain the property as a primary residence and remain current on property taxes and insurance.
**Consult a financial planner/program specialist.
PARTIAL LIST OF SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
Merritt College Real Estate Finance class
PFAC fiduciary groups
Keller Williams Realty
UC Berkeley Extension, Retirement Income Planning Class
Reverse Mortgage: Is This an Option For You?
How a Reverse Mortgage Can Be a Great Tool For Buying Your Next Home Out Of The Bay Area