Caterina Rando ~ Business Breakthrough Dynamo for Women Entrepreneurs
Be Yourself • Do Your Thing • Serve Your People • Massively Monetize Your Mastery
Caterina Rando, is a sought-after-speaker, bestselling author, magazine publisher and philanthropist. She shows women how to thrive in business, recognize their leadership abilities and be loud and proud about the value they bring.
She is an award-winning and always a top-rated professional speaker who is known for her dynamic, warm, uplifting, and authentic speaking style. Caterina’s own entrepreneurial spirit draws listeners to her and fully inspires them to believe in their ability to accelerate business growth and achieve rapid-fire success.
Her programs are a blend of innovative and sustainable business strategies, inspirational stories, concise, executable business lessons and transformational moments that set the heart racing with visions of future possibilities and success. She encourages audience participation through a series of exercises that easily create networking and shared learning.
Caterina’s commitment—to show women entrepreneurs how to succeed in business—is ever evident in every one of her sessions. Invite her to give a workshop, keynote, or breakout session. Her expert guidance and thousands of hours of platform experience coupled with her ability to encourage women to believe in their inherent ability to be successful guarantees participants leave her seminars more positive, powerful and ready to take action.
Caterina is the publisher of Thriving Women in Business® Magazine and her latest book The ABCs of Public Speaking is a top Amazon best-seller and she is also the author of the national best-seller Learn to Power Think, now published abroad in 11 languages. She has published hundreds of articles in top-notch, respected publications like Redbook, Woman’s Day, Balance, Self, Training and many others.
She is also the creator of the Expand Your Fempire Summit and the Shero Summit. Both programs show entrepreneurs how to thrive in business and bring massive value to their clients, their community and themselves.
Caterina is also the founder of the Thriving Women in Business Giving Circle which raises money for entrepreneurship training and education for women and girls around the world.
Expand Your Fempire—Strategies to Catapult Your Business
Accelerate your path to business growth. This session teaches you how to leverage time and maximize efforts with strategic and creative ways to increase profits and create a sustainable business. Caterina’s focus is on:
Presenting your expertise in a variety of ways to easily attract clients.
- Explaining value-added marketing and the smart strategies that will explode your revenue growth.
- Understand the influence equation.
- Double or triple your client base, plus your revenue.
- Demonstrating the #1 business principle that keeps you operating in the black—from now and into the future.
This powerful program provides a clear path for participants from where they are to where they want to be. This program will catapult each participant into immediate action to enjoy a thriving business.
Become a Sought-After Speaker and Make Your Business Thrive
The shortest distance between you and a full client base is speaking, networking and referrals. Get started with this thrilling, yes-you-can session that focuses on:
- Defining your speaking strategy: Identify where your potential clients gather, then position yourself so you become the chosen speaker at their next event.
- Generating advanced interest in your programs. Establish yourself as an expert long before your presentation begins.
- Engaging the room before, during and after your program so you come home with clients.
- Using speaking to build an ongoing relationship with clients for more money now and more money later.
This program is highly interactive and builds insta-confidence because of all the speaking strategizing and practice done in the training room.
Influence Power for Women
Wouldn’t it be great if everyone always loved to see you, if your calls always got returned immediately and if every time you asked someone for something you got an insta-yes? That is what happens when you have influence power. So many women do not realize that they have a lot of influence already and that with just a little attention on it, while embracing the qualities that cultivate influence they can have so much more. That is what this eye-opening and thought provoking program will discuss:
- Embrace the influence equations to build ongoing influence.
- Understand the qualities that cultivate insta-influence and foster fast rapport.
- Identify ways to put your influence building plan on auto-pilot.
- Know all the benefits that come from influence power and how to use them.
After this program your audience will see themselves and the value they bring differently and will want to begin immediately to implement what they have learned in this session to build their business.
Catapult Your Business with Women’s Events and Retreats
Many women love to gather women together. This talk will show them how create unique, memorable events that fulfill the mission of the event be it to connect women, raise money for a cause or cultivate a community for fun and profit.
- Know all the rookie mistakes to avoid thereby saving a lot of time and money.
- Find out what to do before, during and after your event to ensure your clients keep them coming back.
- Gain insight about how to up-sell at your event for even more revenue.
- Understand how to use intro-events to have an endless stream of clients.
This program can create a massive shift in business. It cultivates community, camaraderie and connection better than anything else in business. The participants will leave inspired and ready to take action to embrace events and retreats in their businesses.
Starting a Women’s Giving Circle
So many women think someday they would like to start a non-profit organization that helps people. Most women never will because of the huge amount of time and red tape involved but also because they do not know how easy and incredible it is to start a giving circle. This talk will share:
- Why a giving circle is the right solution for busy women.
- The process to use to determine who to raise money for.
- How to structure your circle so it only takes a few days a year and has massive impact.
- Easy ways to incorporate your philanthropy in your business.
Your audience will leave with a new understanding about embracing philanthropy in business. They will see how easy it is to make a huge difference in your community and the world with their businesses. This program can change everything.
PARTIAL LIST OF PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Association of Image Consultants International Annual Conference
- Business Women’s Success Conference
- eWomen Network International Conference & Business Expo
- International Federation of Business and Professional Women Conference
- International Association of Hispanic Meeting Professionals
- International Coach Federation Annual Conference
- California Assn of Personnel Consultants Annual Conference
- Central California Women’s Conference
- Income Explosion Summit
- National Association of Professional Organizers Regional Conference
- National Speakers Association Annual Conference
- National Speakers Association of New Zealand Annual Conference
- Marin County Annual Women’s Conference
- Professional & Businesswomen’s Conference of California
- The Prosperity Summit
- Take Action, Get Profits Conference
- Seattle Women in Small Business Annual Conference
- S. Small Business Conference
- Women’s Business Success Conference
- Women’s Leadership Exchange Annual Regional Conferences
- Women’s Small Business Exposition
- Young Careerist International Conference
- WORK Petaluma
- Rohnert Park Chamber of Commerce – Women in Business
- ABWA (American Business Women’s Association) Bay Area Business Express Network
- NAPW (National Association of Professional Women) Walnut Creek
- Petaluma Chamber of Commerce – Women in Business
- ABWA Bay Area Council
“Caterina was a featured speaker at the U.S. Small Business Conference and she was a huge hit. She does a great job of providing a lot of content in a fun and engaging way. The audience loved it and I am so glad we booked her to speak.”
~ Darlene Willman, founder, U.S. Small Business Conference
“Watching Caterina teach a workshop on how to create a workshop was particularly entertaining and informative. It was like getting a peek behind the scenes as she demonstrated exactly what she was talking about.”
~ Natasha Juliana, Owner, WORK Petaluma
“I heard all positive and enthusiastic comments from the attendees at your workshop. One session attendee said ‘I felt I could use the information from the workshop as soon as I returned.’ I will definitely add you to our list of speakers for a repeat performance.”
~ Nancy Nicholson, Women in Leadership at Lucent Conference
“Caterina, your evaluations were fabulous! Here are some of the comments from the women in the audience: ‘Excellent speaker, best of the seminars!’ ‘Wonderful, compelling, positive!’ ‘How can you not improve your life after listening to Caterina!’ ‘Speaker is a real person who continues to grow. I could have listened all day.’ We look forward to having you back next year.”
~Susan Forester, Central California Women’s Conference
“Caterina’s presentation was high energy, and a wonderful mix of salient content, interactivity and fun! Through it all, Caterina’s warmth and dedication to helping women achieve came shining through.”
~ Fabiola Torres, International Young Careerist Women’s Conference
“Caterina is an awesome speaker, I love having her at my events. She provides so much value and really energizes the audience. She has great stories and gives people ideas they can act on immediately. When we look at the participant feedback, Caterina is always a top-rated speaker.”
~ Michele Scism, Founder, Take Action, Get Profits Conference
“I am so glad I invited Caterina to speak at our Ultimate Networking Conference. She is so great at connecting with everyone in the room and making them all feel she is the only one speaking to them. She has so much great information and she inspires the audience to feel like they can make it all happen. I look forward to having her back soon.”
~ Tonya Hoffman, Founder, The Ultimate Networking Conference
“Your session was excellent – one of the best I’ve ever attended (and I’ve been around!). I especially appreciated your warmth and your peaceful spirit and of course, your many great ideas.”
~ Karen Brunger, Association of Image Consultants International Annual Conference
“A big thank you to Caterina for joining our Women in Business breakfast meeting in Petaluma. We loved her presentation, it was inspiring and got all of us thinking about how we can get out there to promote our business through speaking engagements. Everyone left energized and with a spring in our step. Huge thank you for the warmth and super tips!”
~ Christine Campbell, Women in Business – Petaluma Chamber of Commerce
Caterina is the co-author of several business and leadership books including:
- Best-selling author of Learn to Power Think, available in 11 languages
- The ABCs of Public Speaking
- Women Entrepreneur Extraordinaire
- Entrepreneur Extraordinaire
- Incredible Business
- Make Your Connections Count
- Savvy Leadership Strategies for Women
- Socially Smart and Savvy
- Master Certified Coach
- Publisher and founder of Thrive Publishing
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Trainer, Qmetrics® Corporation
- BA, organizational behavior, University of San Francisco
- MS, life transitions counseling psychology, University of San Francisco
Click on link to sign up for a free subscription to Thriving Women in Business Magazine.