Julie Brain Lady Anderson
Julie Anderson (YourBestMindLLC.com), also known as the “Brain Lady”, is an in-demand international professional speaker and corporate trainer; wielding her expertise in brain science to bring solution-based training into organizations and with entrepreneurs for business, communications, relationships, and life success resulting in increased productivity, skyrocketing sales, preventing conflicts, and breaking through barriers in business and life.
An established brain authority in the media, Julie has been interviewed by ABC, FOX, and UPN, and is a frequent expert guest on many radio networks. She is also the host of the Brain Lady Speaks and Women Entrepreneurs Podcasts. She is also the creator of the Brain Personality Assessment tool. The BPCA is the most comprehensive personality assessment tool available on the market today.
Julie has done extensive research in the areas of personality types, brain function and anatomy, brain health, and the brain personality connection. She has studied natural health, psychology, human resource development, and psychoneuroimmunology. With more than 20 years of research, study, and mentoring she shares the stages with other gurus in the field of brain-personality connection. Julie holds certificates in Psychological First Aid, and The Neuroscience of Leadership, and is a certified Brain Health Coach through the Amen Clinics. In addition to her certificates, she has continuing education credits in the field of depression, anxiety disorders, and brain function. Julie has continued her learning to maintain her expertise in this field. She is also a retired interpreter for the deaf.
Julie Anderson brings more than 16 years of experience; in speaking, training, and consulting with individuals, entrepreneurs, women’s groups, and large corporate organizations utilizing Brain Personality Connection, and uniquely blending science and psychology with humor and relatability in her keynote presentations, interactive workshops, offsite training, and team building events. Julie is an international best-selling author who has published several books with more on the way. Most notably her book, Communication Made Easy and Your Brainstorm Journal-for Journaling 101 Storms in Your Brain is renowned for being a fun and interactive brain-friendly journal. Soon to be released Change Your Mind-Brain Based Practices To Reduce Stress And Improve Your Mindset is a personal development must-have; and What Did You Say? Brain Hacks for Understanding People and Personalities will be a must-have in every workplace and home.
Most Popular Topics:
Unlock The Power of The Female Brain!
Frustrated, overwhelmed, and overlooked. These are some of the common challenges in business or while building a business for most women. That high level of success they desire has eluded them or it feels like they have to give up part of themselves to achieve it. Often women feel they must adapt or conform to survive and succeed in the male-dominated work arena. How can they achieve more and do so while maintaining happiness and balance? The key is to unlock the power of their natural gift which is the female brain. There are natural strengths that are unique to the female gender. Yet due to external pressures and internal self-doubt women all too often suppress, hide, or are even ashamed of their power. Well, say NO MORE!
In this presentation, you will:
- Gain insights into the power of the XX brain.
- Learn how to better communicate with the male brain.
- Explore ways to manage external pressures and self-doubt.
- Find the keys to unlocking your Potential and POWER.
Stress Management in the Workplace – Your Brain and Stress
Did you know that workplace stress costs US businesses up to $300 BILLION yearly? Does it surprise you that it is reported that 83% of US workers suffer from work-related stress? Or that stress causes around one million workers to miss work every day! Needless to say, this is a topic that needs to be addressed. Stress management is possible and can be simple to relieve. By using neuroscience research Julie will reveal simple techniques that anyone can do to IMMEDIATELY see a reduction of stress and create long-term positive results.
Key Training and Takeaways:
- Gain a basic understanding of the brain stress response.
- Learn simple techniques to gain long-term relief from stress.
- Build a low-stress workplace atmosphere.
- Discover the benefit to your workers and company.
- Greater productivity.
- Increased communication.
- Fewer worker sick days.
- Overall better bottom line.
Connect More, Sell More – The Neuroscience of Sales
A vital piece of every company is its sales force. In a fun and functional way Julie “Brain Lady,” Anderson will unveil the different factors of the brain and communication. She will reveal the science behind what and why a potential customer or client makes their buying decisions. This invaluable information will lead to greater success in sales and therefore a healthier bottom line for your company.
Key Training and Takeaways:
- Build a sales team that performs like never before.
- Identify the true needs of the customer.
- Discover the trigger points for the brain and buying.
- Create an instant rapport with your client.
- A greater performing sales force.
- Clients that return again and again for your services.
- Increased sales volume for higher profits in the company.
Engage Your Brain to Deal with Difficult People and Create Dynamic Relationships
No matter how large or small your company is you will encounter a variety of personalities. In this half or full-day workshop, “Brain Lady Julie” will reveal the science behind the psychology of the Brain Personality Connection. Understanding the dynamics of the complex brain personality profiles will assist all within your company to improve their communication.
Key Training and Takeaways:
- Explore the facets of the different Brain Personality Connections
- Develop the skills for greater communication
- Overcome conflicts by using your brain
- Easier and calmer communication in the workplace.
- Improved innovation as new ideas is shared willingly.
- Reduction in employee frustration and conflict improving engagement and retention.
Motivate, Communicate, Innovate – Effective Leadership through Neuroscience
The thoughts around leadership have shifted in the last decade with the discoveries made in the field of neuroscience. The implication of this research is particularly relevant to organizational leaders. Managers who understand the breakthroughs in neuropsychology can lead in a highly effective way and achieve incredible results. Leaders and their organizations that adopt and implement changes based on this brain science will see increased productivity, and employee satisfaction, and gain an improved company culture. A culture that is inclusive and positive. Brain Lady Julie will present this complicated science in an understandable and actionable way.
Key Training and Takeaways:
- Gained skills around relationship-building in management.
- Improved communication based on the science of communication dynamics and styles.
- A greater understanding of how words and actions build or break a good manager.
- Engagement through the power of showing empathy and building an emotional connection.
- Be mindful of the science behind inspiring others.
- Managers and company leaders with improved communication with teams.
- Employees who feel more engaged and valued, leading to greater innovation and retention.
- Teams that are motivated and inspired, therefore producing better results.
Partial List of Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Vistage International
- Experience Unlimited Contra Costa
- State of Nevada Rural Water District
- Employers Advisory Council
- Central California Women’s Conference
- FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group) San Francisco
- CSIX Connect Saratoga
- Security Pacific Real Estate
- Professional Billing and Management Services, Inc.
- Women’s Board of Realtors
- Captive Resources
- CAM (Career Actions Ministry)
- MDBW (Mount Diablo Business Women)
- BC Parents Association
- Enchanted Business Women
- Job Connections Danville
- Mastery for Women
- San Mateo Chamber BEST Connect
- NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers)
- Rotary Clubs (5130): Healdsburg, Napa, and Napa Sunrise
- Rotary Clubs (5150): Terra Linda
- Rotary Clubs (5160): Alamo, Pleasanton, Pleasanton North, and Vacaville
- Rotary Clubs (5170): Alameda, Almaden Valley, Campbell, Fremont, Hollister, Los Gatos Morning, Morgan Hill, Newark, Santa Clara, Saratoga, and Watsonville
- Rotary Clubs (5180): Arden Arcade
- Rotary Clubs (Texas): Magnolia/Houston and Summer Creek
- NCPE (National Center for Professional Education)
- STN (Successful Thinkers Network) Oakland/Alameda
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Success Today
- ABWA (American Business Women’s Association) Bay Area Business Express Network
- EBWN (East Bay Women’s Network)
- SING (St. Isidore Networking Group)
- Marin Professionals
- ProMatch Sunnyvale
- Rohnert Park Chamber – Women in Business
- TCMC (Tri-Cities Marketing Council)
- WORK Petaluma
- Bob’s Coffee Chat
- CCRIM (Contra Costa Real Estate in Motion)
- Alliance Bay Realty
“To date, for me, this was the best speaker I have had the opportunity to see. I was able to gather much information that I can present to my staff in dealing with our customers. This was a great value. Well done interactive-fun inclusive.”
~ Charles Smith, Founder & CEO of Human Recourses
“OMG! She is absolutely a wealth of great and valuable content; we would love to have her again. Definitely should be invited to corporations that want to improve team building, collaboration, and team building. She also should teach this program to college students.”
~ Madlen Saddik, President/CEO, Alameda Chamber of Commerce
“Julie “The Brain Lady” Anderson was OUTSTANDING!!! She is a very knowledgeable, engaging, and thought-provoking speaker. Highly recommended!”
~ Robert Harris- Dean, Criminal Justice, Health Occupations, Kinesiology, & Athletics at Napa Valley College
“Julie is an engaging speaker. She is lively and intelligent. We are a group of women who network together frequently, and it was intriguing to see how each other’s brains operate. This also helps in your communication style with different people.”
~ Crissy Knox, Speaker Chair, Rohnert Park Chamber/Women in Business
“Loved the interactive exercise where we walked to a different section of the room to see which quadrant represented our thoughts and feelings! Interesting to see who we were aligned with and who were our opposites on a diagonal. Helped to bring a sense of reality to what we had learned. I shared afterward with our group members and it gave me a new perspective on how to communicate.”
~ Elizabeth Preim-Rohtla, Marin Professionals
“Julie “The Brain Lady” Anderson was OUTSTANDING!!! She is a very knowledgeable, engaging, and thought-provoking speaker who started the day off right for our Napa Sunrise Rotary Club. The questions that she elicited following her brief, but entertaining, program showed that our members were engaged in what she was saying and how she was communicating with the group. Highly recommended!”
~ Robert Harris, Rotary Napa Sunrise, Program Chair
“Julie Anderson does more than just survey the different personality types; she gets into the science behind the personalities. Her’s was a highly engaging and informative presentation and I highly recommend her.”
~ John Wallace, Rotary Campbell, Program Chair
“Julie’s presentation was fantastic!”
~ Dee Patel, CEO, Alamo Inn, and Suites
“Julie has a very relaxed style of speaking and draws you into her area of expertise seemingly effortlessly. It was a fantastic topic!”
~ Ann Negal CEO, Living the Well-Ordered Life
“Excellent! Good material to consider with peers and employees.”
~ Lonnie Martin, Vistage Chair, Sacramento CA
“Great material! I really enjoyed the presentation and found it to be equally useful in both my personal and professional lives”
~ Christopher Blevins, CEO, Aerobiology Labs
“Julie Anderson is an excellent speaker. The Foothill Employer Advisory Council has had the pleasure of Julie speaking twice to our group. She is very knowledgeable in her topics.”
~ Cindy Burris, Foothill Employer Advisory Council
“Excellent Speaker! Engaging, knowledgeable, and interesting subject matter. Good delivery!”
~ Valrie Joy Williams, MBA, Rotary Mission San Rafael, Program Chair
“Julie’s topic was interesting and compelling. She held the group’s attention with her knowledge and energy. She was also entertaining, using appropriate humor, to assist in the delivery of her message and generate enthusiasm and engagement from the group. I would highly recommend her to speak to other organizations.”
~ Susan Walls, SING (St. Isidore Networking Group)
“If you are interested in seeing how you can make your brain work better, or helping your kids’ brains work better, or if you are a business owner and you want to make your business life easier, this is the place you need to be.”
~ Bonnie Terry, Bonnie Terry Learning
“Julie is a very upbeat presenter with a very warm personality. Her workshop was very engaging and everyone had something good to say about her talk.”
~ Hamid Sadaat, Director, CSIX Connect, Founder
“Julie is definitely energetic and fun to listen to. Her expertise in the brain is incredible. She really knows how to engage you and to teach you.”
~ Marie Wallace, eWomenNetwork Managing Director, Sacramento Region
“I sure enjoyed your presentation last night. The tips were very practical and I look forward to implementing them. Thank you for sharing your knowledge in such an engaging way.”
~ A. Smith, Entrepreneur
“Julie was very engaging. She provided our members with several practical tools to help them better cope with the ups and downs of their job search.”
~ Robert Withers, ProMatch, Director
“Very good speaker—got everyone involved—-many questions and comments—people were still talking to her 20 or 30 minutes after our program.”
~ Jerry Cummings, Rotary Club of Campbell, Program Chair
“Julie’s presentation had all of our members and guests actively engaged. Quite thought-provoking!”
~ Martin Malkin, Rotary Terra Linda, Program Chair